Thursday, January 3, 2013

my birthday

First off, I'm old. Like 32 old. Like 'I now color my hair just to cover up all the gray' old. 
Secondly, I'm giving myself permission to share way too many photos of me because, well, it's my birthday post.
And lastly, I really am such a lucky 32 year old with a beautiful, happy life. 

Jonny made this sweet poster for me. 
Love his spelling. Translation: "Happy Birthday. Me and you together. Mom, from Jonny." 
It's a picture of Trevor, me, and Jonny. Love it. 

My parents took Trevor and me out for a birthday breakfast ( so yummy, thanks Mom and Dad) while Emily took all three boys to the dollar store and let them choose a birthday gift to give to me. 
Such a great sister (and brave aunt for taking all three munchkins to that crazy store by herself) Thanks Em.

Jonny drew me this lovely pic of a necklace with the word "money" on top and said if he had lots of money he'd buy me a necklace for my birthday. 

 Zach bought me a mirror, so he could look at his cute self.

 Dean (who was being entertained by grandpa) chose some candles in the shape of chocolate. Very fitting.

And Jonny picked out a foot scrubber because he knows what his mama's heels look like.


 I loved these simple gifts from my boys. Not sure why they meant so much to me, but they did. 
I also love these photos. Can't help but grin when I look through them, because not only do they capture a 'happy mom moment', but they show a portion of the joy my kids bring me. What a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Happy birthday!! It looks like it was a great one!!

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

You look so beautiful! So happy you could spend your birthday with us!! Love you, birthday girl.

Elder and Sister Beesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Wow, Michelle! I love your hair, so long and beautiful! Happy birthday, dear friend... er... 2 months late. Sorry!