My little platypus! He makes this face a lot.
- Weighs 13.2 pounds (80th percentile) ; height is 24 inches (75th percentile) He's a big boy!
- Sleeps through the night. We put him down at 8pm with the other boys and he wakes up with them around 6:30 am. He eats, smiles for an hour or so, and falls back asleep for a couple hours. It's wonderful.
- When he smiles (which is often) his whole body smiles. He opens his mouth, squints his eyes, raises his shoulders, and curls in his toes. It's the best!
- Loves bath time, but only if brothers are not around. He prefers to soak in the tub without flying toys being launched at his head.
- Only spits up through his nose (a little strange)
- Loves the attention from older brothers- open mouth kisses from Zach and soft tickles on his feet from Jonny.
- Has a pooping problem (We've been working on it for over a month now)
- Loves to sway back and forth in his swing and watch the ongoings around him.
- Hardly cries or fusses.
- Has the cutest pronounced dimple on his right cheek and the most expressive eyebrows.
- Nurses like a champ and will also take a bottle when I need him too.
- Sighs and snorts a lot. I love it!
Whenever I'm feeling frustrated or overwhelmed with motherhood, I often turn to this little guy to cheer me up. One smile or cuddle from him and I'm quickly reminded of how wonderful it is to be a mom.
Love you Dean!
3 comments:
What an angel!
I love that face! Nico is just a bit bigger than him, I can't imagine such a big 2 month old. I bet that is why he is so good at sleeping, way to go Dean!
that little Dean is sooooo handsome!! All of your boys are! you have such a beautiful family! I bet those 3 will be great friends all of their lives.
Post a Comment