Monday, May 31, 2010

zoo

I just found these pictures taken of the boys on a trip to the zoo with Dad and Grandma Nielsen. Dean (only a few days old) and I stayed at home and rested. 

Trev juggling the two monkeys

Jonny, fascinated by the green water

The boys feeding the giraffes

Check out that tongue

We always have such a blast when family comes to visit and the boys get to go on fun trips like this. They are so lucky.

3 comments:

AmyLyn said...

I think I'm all caught up! What a beautiful birth story. Your little one is precious. Congrats you two on such a sweet little family. You're my hero for having 3 kid in 3 years!

Rachael said...

So glad your husband and your boys had a nice outing together!

Shannon said...

I love, love, love when family comes around. Makes their childhood special!