Tuesday, June 8, 2010

one month

I am completely crazy about this little guy

OUR time is during nap time. While brothers are off in dreamland I get to spend one on one time with my littlest man. It's then that I get to discover the new little folds and freckles that cover his perfect little body. I get to observe his different expressions when I talk or sing to him. I get to kiss his tiny feet, squeeze his chubby legs, and be as overbearing in my affection as a mom can be. And I get to do all of it without interruption. 


I think Dean is aware of this special cuddle time with Mom, because it's the only two hours of the day where he is insistent on being held. 


And I don't mind one bit!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I can't wait to come see they boys in person....it's so much better than online photos!!! See you in less than a month. Email me your phone number...and I'll give you a call when I get out there.

. said...

Love the rolled up pants, so little! I love that he knows it is cuddle time.

Rachael said...

Wow! Is he already one month now? Amazing how time flies--or maybe it's gone relatively slow for you? Beautiful little guy!