Hats off to all you moms of three under three.
After today's events it's quite obvious I have no idea what I'm doing.
Getting the boys in and out of the car in one trip is still a mystery to me.
Still haven't discovered how to nurse a newborn while refereeing a wrestling match between a one and two year old.
And explaining for the umpteenth time to older (little) brothers that the baby swing is different than the playground swings where we push each other as high as possible still hasn't registered.
And explaining for the umpteenth time to older (little) brothers that the baby swing is different than the playground swings where we push each other as high as possible still hasn't registered.
Tomorrow's adventure: Attending a play date with a group of moms who make mothering look like a breeze.
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
I hear you on the swing thing...Rees wants to play in ours too. Your boys are so cute! I am glad you've had a lot of help during this time...it's SO well needed isn't it?!! I don't know how people do it by themselves. Wish you guys lived closer!! :) PS...will you email me your address? We want to send you a baby announcement. karenpew@gmail.com
What a great picture of your adorable boys!! :-)
I don't know how you keep up. You are AMAZING Michelle! I love the pic, especially the one of your oldest eyeing the camera. So cute!
Post a Comment