Friday, May 21, 2010

wwf


Decided to give Trev a break from the ongoing wrestling matches in our home and take on these two wrestling finatics.


After surviving the body slams and elbow jabs by the Nielsen Duo 
Jonny brought out the big guns. 
His choice of weapon: a breast pump that sprayed water when you make this sound... "spsh". (oh, the imagination of a toddler)


Zach tried a more direct approach: smashing his flared nostrils into my eye.


When those tactics seemed to fail, they resulted to pillow smothering.
 


In the end, I'd say I held up pretty well against their clever attempts to bring Mom down. And for enduring the brawl my reward was a series of forced hugs and kisses from my favorite contenders.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun action shots!!!!

Rachael said...

So cute!

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute!!! It makes me want to hang with your boys! What fun kids

Becky Smith said...

So Cute Michelle you are such a great mommy! I love the picture in the last post of your three little guys!

Karen said...

Look at you up and at it with those boys! You are such a cute and fun mom!

Shannon said...

Isaac has the exact same underwear as Jonny! You are one tough Mama to take on those crazy boys.

Did read that you guys finally got a swing?! Is it wonderful or just alright? (Yeah, I'm worried what Eli will think of it when I bring it out for this new guy.)