Thursday, April 29, 2010

announcing

Dean Stanley Nielsen
Born Tuesday April 27th 11:40 am
8 lbs 4 ounces; 22 inches long


Isn't he a cutie? Reminds me a lot of his brothers in this shot


 Mom (looking tired) holding baby Dean for the first time



Meeting brother (One of the first things Jonny said was, "When baby wakes up, baby play with my toys with me?")


Welcome to my new reality. Do I look as overwhelmed as I'm feeling?


First Family Shot


We are so happy Dean is here and healthy. I will share more soon.

15 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is beautiful! Love the name. Hope you are well and have some help!

(I have been checking your blog every day, 3 times a day, just in case.)

Wendy said...

How good do you look? Really Really good! Three's a great number for you. Congratulations, you'll do great with three. You have a minivan of course you will make it.

ourbanksaccount said...

I am so happy he is here! (he shares a birthday with Parker!!! great day to be born) He is beautiful, I wish we were close so we could hold him and love him and love you guys!!!

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

He's darling. Can't wait to hold him. See you Monday!! Love you

Steph B. said...

Congratulations!:)

Brittany said...

How great! He is beautiful. I LOVE his name! So cute.

. said...

Oh Shelly he is beautiful! I love seeing you and all your handsome boys. I can't wait to meet him. And you look great, seriously!

Peter and Amber said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! :-) You look so happy!

Katherine said...

Oh I love his name! What a sweet little boy. I LOVE that picture of you with your boys! and you look AMAZING!! seriously! I am so happy for you!! You will do amazing!

Kellen and Erin said...

Congratulations! You look bright and happy- not overwhelmed at all! I'm sure you will be so blessed with the extra responsibility. We love you guys:)

Karen said...

Congrats Michelle and Trevor!!! He is a cutie, just like the other cuties! :) I am glad he's finally here safe and sound...he came exactly a week after ours. I hope they can one day meet and play together. :) You look awesome by the way.

Rachael said...

CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling well and get some sleep! Beautiful family!

Tracy Haws said...

Definitely not overwhelmed...fulfilled and joyful and wonderful. I can't wait to meet your three handsome little ones...What a beautiful family!

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats! What a cute little family, baby Dean is adorable and I love the name! Good luck with three little boys, you'll do great!

Becky Smith said...

What a perfect little guy! I absolutely love the picture of you with your three boys! You looks terrific! Honestly you could win an award for "prettiest mother after delivery"! I am so happy for your family! Keep the pictures coming!