Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Visit

Too much to recap. Here are just a few highlights of the last 3 weeks.

The boys and I flew to Californie for a 3 week visit




Jonny went to Preschool and loved the art projects, songs, and sharing time.


We went on a hike with my family




Spent time with family (My mom pulled out a Ghostbuster tent and sleeping bag for Jonny)





We had such a wonderful time in California. Trev joined me and the boys the week of Thanksgiving and we were so thrilled that he was with us. I even got to teach early morning Seminary. Jonny loved being with his cousins (especially Ella who he copied and followed around everywhere while we visited.) We loved every minute.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

So glad you had a nice visit. I love the pics of your boys--so adorable!

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

And we loved having you!!