Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


My knight in shining armor and the cutest dragon ever.


Jonny slaying the dragon. He had too much fun with this.


Dragon fights back


The tail was really cute but I didn't get a good shot of it.


We went to a Ward Halloween Party with a carnival, costume contest, cake walk, chili cook of, and trunk or treat. We really enjoyed ourselves.


Came home from the party and had some soup and bread, had some trick or treaters, put the kids to bed, and watched a scary movie with Ali and Jared (brother and sister in law). Great Holiday!

8 comments:

Trevor said...

What a cute family! I think Michelle's costume as a cute wife and mother was the best. Happy Halloween!

Rachael said...

Adorable! Did you make the costumes? How fun.

Elicia said...

Certainly the most handsome knight and cutest dragon I have ever seen!

Sarah said...

Love the costumes. I so cannot watch scary movies. You are amazing.

Jill Manning said...

What cute kiddos! I love the purple polka dots for the dragon.

Shannon said...

Oh, fun! Love it all.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERRY CUTE!

ashley said...

Oh my WORD!!! Those were the cutest costumes...seriously. It helps to have such cute boys......how fun!! :)