Sunday, October 18, 2009

Poop Troubles Solved

Discovered this week that my milk lover, cheese eater , ice cream addict is lactose intolerant.
He has been on soy products for a week now and it has cured his poop problems. I'm learning slowly has to change his diet and hoping someday he'll grow out of this allergy.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy smokes! That is crazy. Is it normal for kids to grow out of this allergy?

Sarah said...

Yikes (about previous and present post) I wish you the best in this new discovery. Sounds crazy.

. said...

I am so glad you are not changing a zillion diapers a day anymore.

Anonymous said...

At least now you know what the problem is. I haven't seen your blog forever!! You look great and so does your cute little family. Hope AZ is treating you well.

Rachael said...

Thanks for the invite. That's a frustrating adjustment, but hopefully there's more options now! You look beautiful!

Jill Manning said...

Yeah, I can blog stalk you now! I'm so glad that we have been able to hang out again!

RussellsRoost said...

Yeah!! I am officially a reader now! We had fun with you guys on Thursday.

Becky Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Jane said...

Thanks for the invite back...I love reading your blog! (I'm sorry I missed the post about going private...good idea!) It seems like young motherhood is all about being "pooped" or pooped on or dealing with it one way or another. Just keep on laughing about it all...then your memories will be of the humor and not the exasperation!

Heidi M. said...

I love your approach to life, Michelle! I think I need to send my kids to bed early and eat a kit kat more often. =) So happy that Jonny is feeling better. There are so many milk-free products out there that I think you'll get along fine. And healthier too!

Kellen and Erin said...

So, just in case he doesn't grow out of the allergy- I only have soy products and it's doable! just so ya know. The last post made me laugh....probably because I can relate! Isn't it funny how things seem to get really bad just before they get better? I'm glad you guys figured it out! Good luck!