Sunday, July 12, 2009
Birthday Boy
Yesterday we celebrated Jonny turning two. We had a little birthday party with his neighborhood friends: Book (Brooke), Mamaf (Matthew), I ac (Isaaac), Bookin (Brooklyn), Eyee (Elli), and Leah (he actually says her name correctly).Jonny loves his friends and talks about them all day long so having them all show up at his house at the same time was more excitement than he could handle. We had the parents drop off their children and Trev and I did our best to entertain seven little ones for an hour and a half.
Matt Dudley came and took pictures of the party, which was wonderful because Trev and I could concentrate on Jonny and the kids instead of worrying about capturing each moment on camera. These are a few shots he took before the festivities.
Jonny waiting for his friends to arrive.
We played Pin the Party Hat (and presents, cupcakes, blowers, and balloons) on Jonny

We also played Freeze Dance (these are shots of the kids in freeze mode)
We sang happy birthday while Jonny blew out his birthday candles.(Isn't this the cutest cake you've ever seen? Thanks again Brittany) If you're looking for the perfect cake for a kids b-day check out her website
We opened presents- this is how it started
Once the first gift was opened, opening presents turned in to a free for all. Jonny didn't mind so we let all the kids open the gifts together.
Zach at the party (Such a trooper)
Family photo
There is so much more I could share but my computer is slowing down and you're probably thinking, "enough, already!" Needless to say, we had a blast and love our little two (on the 21st) year old more each day. Happy Birthday Jonny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh how fun! Nice 'cake'!
Those are moments kids live to remember. Good job Michelle.
Love the cake! Jonny is cuter than ever! Good job with the entertainment...what more can you ask for? Love it!
Happy Birthday Jonny, wish Brecken had been there! Did you make that cake?!
Happy #2, Jonny. Why did I think his birthday was in October? I am way off. What a CUTE cake... way cute.
Matthew had such a good time! He kept talking about "Jonny party" afterwards all day long!
oh yeah, email me so that I can add you to my blog, I forgot the email address you told me. send it to melissacoates6@hotmail.com thanks!
Everything looks darling!! I'm so proud of you. Great job on the party. And the cake is so cute.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Jonny! Looks like those little tots had lots of fun. I bet you were tired! Send me your email so I can add you to my blog mkdalling@yahoo.com.
How fun!! I seriously loved that whole idea. And it was so sweet dropping off Elli at her first "no parents" party. Crazy!
wow that cake looks amazing, happy birthday Jonny!
hey stranger how are you? your family looks great.
Post a Comment