Thanks to my good friend, Ashley's help, I attempted sewing my first skirt. She came up with the cutest skirt pattern that was easy enough for a non seamstress like me. Check it out. (Ash, the second pic's from your site. Hope you don't mind)

If you're interested in the pattern check out Ashley's
blog (and she has more photos of the skirt.)
4 comments:
so you are friends with the Make it and Love it Ashley?!?!?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! Of course I don't know her personally, but I sure do love her blog. Man is she talented. Well good job on the skirt, I can't wait to make my own!
Congrats on moving! I will be contacting you after our move today to get the 411 on all of your doings!
Cute Skirt by the way!
I had to come check out your skirt post Michelle. CUTE!! And you forgot to mention that the smokin' model on the left is you! :)
Thanks for the blog love!
Totally cute skirt! Hey, we are so excited that you are moving back to AZ! Please call us and we would love to get together with you and your cute fam!
Post a Comment