Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Photos

Here are just a few of our favorites: Thank you, thank you Matt and Shannon for taking such great shots of our family. We are so grateful for your friendship (and talent). If anyone else is looking for a great photographer for an extremely reasonable price you can contact Matt Dudley from his blog.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing those pictures of your cute family. AND Jonny holding that 'Family' sign melted my heart! You look great!!! Where were those pics in the green field taken? The green is so vibrant, it looks awesome.

ourbanksaccount said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish we were still in Rexburg so that we could have some!!! Love you guys!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute they look great! Great job Matt!

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute!!

Sarah said...

Yeah- Good job, Matt. Of course he did have an amazingly photogenic family to work with, didn't he?

Heidi M. said...

All four of you look amazing! Besides being very beautiful/handsome, you all have such a sparkle of love pouring from your eyes. Can't wait to see it in person. 1 month and counting!

Shannon said...

Hey! Y'all look awesome.
Here is a website that Matt and I like to look at to figure out photos:http://www.rebekahwestover.com/
Check it out, its pretty cool! It is what we are aspiring to.

AmyLyn said...

I love the pics you posted! You guys are beautiful!! Baby brother looks like mommy and you all look happy and gorgeous!!

Becky Jane said...

Wow! What fabulous pictures of you all! I'd love to have these for our house! You just radiate the love that is there in your sweet family. And I love the videos of the boys....watching them made me ache to be there with you!
I love you all! Mom N.

Anna said...

LOVELY pictures!! Those Dudleys sure are a talented bunch. :) I couldn't help but find some humor in the second to last photo of Johnny by himself in the grass; he looks a little lost or something. Anyways, those are beautiful pictures of some beautiful people.

Steph B. said...

Too Cute!:)

Linford Family said...

Those are so good! What a cute family!

Kinley said...

I love your pictures! I didn't know Matt was for hire! I will have to venture next door and inquire! Those are awesome! You look so pretty! I love the one with Johnny in the foreground with the sign! Cute bunch! Oh and I found your blog through Ashley's! Hope you don't mind! ;)