Monday, February 16, 2009

Zachary Monroe Nielsen

Born Thursday Feb 12th, at 9:28 pm. Weight: 7 pounds 10 ounces Length: 20 1/4 inches Labor Time: Start to Finish 5 hours (details to come) Holding Zach for the first time Trev taking over the Hospital Bed Our little guy! Jonny meeting his baby brother for the first time Here are a few videos of when Jonny met Zach for the first time. He loves him!

34 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow, I was just checking your blog and there wasn't an update, and then I refreshed it and there it was!!! I promise I'm not stalking your blog:)
But how cute and precious when Johnny met the baby!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you did it all in 5 hours!! I am really really hoping for that too. I can't wait for details, but I'm glad he finally came and you look good!!

vandi said...

How awesome! He is so cute Michelle and I love the videos of jonny meeting him. It makes me really excited for emyri to meet her sister. How fun. I'm excited to hear the details too, but thanks for posting pictures. I was getting excited to see the little guy: ) Congratulations again and I hope you're feeling well.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Hi Michelle, I just wanted to say congratulations. Both boys are so cute and the videos were really sweet!

Steph B. said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I bet Jonny loves his new little brother!:)

Rachelle said...

Congrats!! How can you look so cute after just having a baby...that is not fair! Glad to hear that things are good and the labor was fast. Gotta love that - Garrett was 3 1/2 hours. 2 is crazy but it is so fun to see them interact and see your baby be a sibling and not really a baby anymore. I remember feeling like Kennadee was a giant when I brought Garrett home!

Reggs said...

Felicitaciones!! He is so handsome. Aren't ALL Nielsens that way?
(I hope you don't mind if I stop by occasionally...)

Ainsley said...

Congrats! Those videos are just so precious. What a cute little family you have. And I'm happy you went with Zachary, out of all the choices it was my favorite. Really he is just such a beautiful baby. Can't wait to hear details.

Seth said...

Congratulations! I bet you're so happy he is finally here. He is so sweet, have fun with that little one:)

Karen said...

Congrats! He's so cute.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He is so beautiful! You make beautiful babies!

Anna said...

Awwww!! Congratulations!! He is SO CUTE! So tiny, and I bet Johnny must be happy. :)

Stephen said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I can't believe that you already have two now! They are both so darn cute the videos of Jonny meeting Zachary are really sweet! I can't wait for more details. Enjoy them both!

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats, he is beautiful and it looks like Jonny is so exstatic to have a little brother! You look amazing, seriously! I love me a birth story and can't wait to hear yours, congrats again, hope you're all doing well!

Amy said...

Awwwwwww, he is so cute. What a happy family. I'm glad everything went well and that you decided on a name! Jonny is a great big bro. Congrats!

Katherine said...

Yay!!! He is just a precious little thing! 5 Hours, thats great you will have to share your secret! Congratulations to your whole family!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! You seriously make the cutest babies... your boys are so adorable. Good luck with the new addition. Love his name too!

Tamara said...

I love the name you picked out...suits him just fine! You look so good, and 5 hours....buenissima, chica!!!! Hope you recover well, and SOON!

Peter and Amber said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and Jonny is so cute with him! Thanks for sharing the videos!

By the way...I love the name! :-)

Amber

Elicia said...

Hi! Glad that you are all doing well and that he's finally here! What a cutie and I too LOVE his name! I think Johnny will be an awesome big brother :)

Wendy L said...

Congratulations. What a blessing. I need to get me one of those someday, hopefully soon! He's darling, this may sound funny but your kids have some good looking heads, that's a compliment, I promise!

Trevor and Tara Wilde said...

How cute...I've been waiting to see this cute arrival! Jonny is so sweet to him as well! I think you'll absolutely love being a bigger family! I know we have! Congratulations! I hope everything went really well!

Katherine said...

I just had to comment again because I love those videos! I am really happy for you guys!!

. said...

those little video clips were so very sweet.

Kathy said...

Congratulations, Shell! He is beautiful!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Oh wow! Yea! I am so glad little Zachary came! Oh Michelle, he is so precious. I seriously love his name. Zachary was actually my first pick for our baby's name, but I couldn't talk Steve into it. I'm not sure why, it is the most adorable name! And obviously it is applied to the most adorable babies, as your pictures prove!

Kellen and Erin said...

Soooooo cute! That makes me so excited for our little one. He is just beautiful and I love the name! I can't get over those videos, that is just so precious. Love you guys!

Linford Family said...

Congrats guys!! Both your little guys are so cute!

Clark said...

Hey Michelle, I'm really happy for you. And you look happy too. I wish we lived closer and could get together once in a while. I really liked the picture of you with both children, you seemed to enjoy them very much. I hope your recovery is quick.

Erin said...

Congrats! He is adorable! And I must say you look beautiful. YOu are a rock star. You just gave birth and you look amazing. What is your trick? My after birth pictures are always black-mail photos.

Miss you guys!

Tracy Haws said...

Yeah! I'm glad he finally came out and now you get to enjoy your two little boys...I'm pretty biased but I think having two little boys close together is the best! ;) He is beautiful and I'm so glad Johnny likes his brother...that will hopefully help when you bring Zach home. Wish I could hug you and congratulate you in person...but since Texas is a little far away consider yourself hugged!!!

Me and My Boys said...

Congrates!!! He is so beautiful! Thank Heavens for little boys, there are such a blessing, they will be such good friends, how exciting! You look Great! Hope your doing well!!

Halsey said...

WOW. It was so fun to see him in real life at stake conference. You are amazing! Way to be the mother of two kids! I can't even imagine having one...

Unknown said...

Baby Zack is so cute and Jonny is such a good brother!!! That's adorable.

Baby Oven said...

Trevor and Michelle!!! It's been such a long time. Trevor do you remember your old friend Christie Woffinden (now Parrish)? Well, that's me! I found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your boys are beautiful. I am glad that both mom and baby are safe. I would love to know how you are. My e-mail is cpparrish@gmail.com or find my blog messedupkids.blogspot.com
Hope you're great!