Monday, February 9, 2009

Saturday Fun!

We took Jonny sledding on Saturday behind our friend's apartment. He loves the snow but it was his first time sledding and I'm not sure he knew what to think of it. Trev and I got a good laugh out of watching him coast down the snow hill on the sled by himself. Jonny was not a fan of riding solo, even though we had him try it a few times. This video shows his excitement at first, which was short lived. I thought it was hilarious how enthused he was at first to go, but the ride ends with him whining. This was the first of a few solo rides. We're such cruel parents! But isn't it funny?

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Michelle. . . where is that baby!?

Karen said...

So cute! I can hardly wait to get Rees out next year! So, you're still pregnant?! Guess this one isn't coming early hugh? Do you have an induction date set? Good luck! I'll be on the lookout for the news.