


I know this is a lot of just one child. Trevor and I just thought he looked so cute, so we went a little crazy with the camera. We had a mellow Halloween. Spent some time at a 'Trunk or Treat' with our old ward, visited some friends, and did a little trick or treating around our nieghborhood. If you noticed, in several pictures Jonny has a different piece of candy in his hand or mouth. He was a little posessive with his treats and after a couple M&Ms, a sucker, and a kitkat we decided to hide the rest of the candy. Trev and I skipped out on costumes this year, which was a big bummer for me. I absolutley LOVE dressing up for Halloween. The plan was to go as characters from Willy wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Trev as Willy Wonka, me as Violet (the blimp) and Jonny as a Oompa Loompa. It ended up being too much work so here is our little Boy Scout instead. I think he's adorable. Now if he'd just play the part! Kidding!
18 comments:
Now THAT is a cute and creative costume! I like trunk or treats too. And like you, we eventually had to hide the candy!
He's such a cutie! I am so excited to see you guys during Thanksgiving!
Love the boy scout costume! We too always hav grand ideas to dress up but after thinking of all the effort we either cop out or do something really easy!
Glad you guys are doing well!
super cute! Great costume! We need to hang out!
How cute! I love that costume!
How creative!! I love it. He is such a little cutie.
Jonny is such a cutie!
Cute! We just love Jonny!
Haha, that is the cutest costume!!! Not to mention the bundle of cuteness that is wearing it! I love it!
What a handsome boy scout! You are the most clever and fun family! I wish we had you close by to benefit from such creativity! We love you!
That is so adorable! I can't believe he is so big! It looks so cold in the pictures! I am almost homesick for Rexburg!
Where did you find all the stuff for that costume. I can't believe you found things to fit him. He is adorable.
We missed seeing you over the Thanksgiving weekend. If you ever need to come down we would love to have you stay with us.
Hi Michelle I need you mailing address so I can send you a christmas card!!!!! you can e-mail it to me at per03009@byui.edu
it's been forever since you last posted...where've you been? how've you been? Happy belated B-day, too! Hope you had a great special day, and a Merry Christmas, too!
What a fun idea for a costume - I never would have thought!
How are you doing? Drop me a line some time!!!
michelle!!! Where are you??? I miss keeping up with your life! I hope all is well and I am beginning to get concerned! love ya
oops this is becky not my hubby!
Hey lady! I know you've gotta be busy with a Johnny and a baby in your belly, but send us a message ... a line, a smoke signal, anything! :)
Post a Comment