Sunday, October 5, 2008

Various Pics & Exciting News

Promised I'd post these pics of our new sofa and love seat several months ago. Here they are. The pillows look random unless you see the other accessories in the front room that match them. Anyway, we love our new couches! Jonny's spaghetti encounter! Random Jonny shots. He loves books and dad's sunday shoes. We watched General Conference from home this weekend and enjoyed every session. Our favorite was watching Jonny participate in conducting the Tabernacle Choir every time they sang. The music was definitely the highlight for him. Finally took some belly shots. This is me at 21 weeks! I promise these shots were taken on the same day (today). But the different angles makes me look bigger in one. Point being... I'm definitley showing! And our big news... We had our ultrasound appointment this past week and learned that we are expecting a healthy little boy. We are thrilled and especially excited for Jonny to have a little brother so close in age to him. What a blessing.

15 comments:

Sharon Beesley said...

wow you look really good. i'm so happy you are having a boy! poor ella, she's totally out numbered!

Daven and Savanna Lake said...

Holy Smokes! When did Jonny learn how to walk...let alone in shoes 10 times too big?

Peter and Amber said...

You look great! Another little boy...that's news! :-)

Ashley Wray said...

You look amazing! How fun, 2 little boys! I've loved having 2 girls in a row, clothing-wise you'll already be set! Cute couches as well!

Linford Family said...

Wow-you look great! Congrats on having another boy-that will be so much fun!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I am so excited for you i promise I still want to take your pics I really did loose your number if you are still intersested please give me a call the fall leaves are so much fun to photograph in. and it is still a bit warm so it would be okay to take outside

Tamara said...

WOW! Congrats on having another lil boy...love the recent pics! Your arms are lookin super skinny...are you sure you're eating enough for TWO? ha ha ha You look good, though!

Karen said...

Gosh, at 21 weeks, you look fabulous... it's hard to remember when I only had a little bump like that. :) Congrats on your little boy! Do you guys have names picked out? Fun stuff!! I love your couches and cute pictures of Jonny!

Jen said...

Hooray for another little boy! I am so excited for you and you look AMAZING!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Fellow Blogging Friends,
Our blog is now set to private, as we have had an unknown and unwanted visitor post a nasty comment on our blog recently. You are still invited to view our blog, but I need your email address, in order to add you to our list of invited readers. Please send me the email address you use for blogger to melandstevebarnes@gmail.com, and I will add you right away!
Melanie and Steve
P.S. I just love this post. The pics of Jonny are so cute. Congrats on the baby boy! Yea! I hope someday our boys can meet! Have you thought of any names yet?

Alynda said...

Congrats! Check out my blog - I tagged you :)

Kellen and Erin said...

Michelle I Love you couches! Your belly looks cute and congratulations on having a boy! Johnny is just looking so darn cute and fun!!

Anonymous said...

We haven't talked since that brief moment during church. You look great. You'll have to check out our blog. It's Amy btw.

Seth said...

I was so excited to hear that my baby sis is in your ward! She is one lucky girl.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Congrats! Don't you just love those sweet little profile shots?!