Thursday, September 25, 2008
Come Home Husband!
Trevor's out of town. He went on a three day camping trip with the professors and students of his business classes. I'm missing him like crazy. He's never left me before. I've always been the one to take off with Jonny and leave. I don't like this. I especially dislike that he is not allow to call us. Doesn't the business department realize that some of the students have families at home. What if there was an emergency? After a long two days of no sleep, lots of tears, and a running fever, I took Jonny to the doctor and discovered he has another ear infection. This was the cause of the drama we experienced two weekends ago. I'm monitoring him like crazy and wishing more than anything that Trevor was here. (So does Jonny!) Only 24 hours more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I feel your pain!! Jan, Feb, and March Aryn was out of town a ton and the kids were sick a ton. It sucks to have them gone, especially when no one is sleeping. Aryn was gone for 2 weeks in January and while he was gone I was way sick, Kennadee got croop and Garrett got ear infections...this was all in the first week. We are keeping cute little Jonny in our prayers!
you can do it!
Sad day...or two...or three. You can do it!
Yuck! I unfortunately know the feeling of being with out the husband...but not with a sick child. It certainly makes you appreciate when he's around! That's weird that they wont let him call home...Good luck! only one day to go!
I HATE being away from Wyatt too! I just got back from a 6 DAYS without Wyatt, no more of that I tell you what!
Let me know if I can help! I MEAN IT!
Hey Michelle! I remember when Stephen and Dan had to go on that ridiculous trip! Katherine and I spent the night at each others homes to get through it! IT IS AWFUL not to have your husband around! It will be over soon hang in there! How is Jonny doing?
Michelle you are a better person than me, when Dan left on that trip for 3 days and was told he couldn't bring his cell phone I told him to bring it and if anyone had a problem with it to have them call me! But I understand, Becky had a roommate for 3 days when Dan was gone it is no fun and we are praying for you little guy and you too!
Hang in there my dear! Having your hubby gone is always hard- I cry everytime! It's even harder when you're little one is sick. He is still in our prayers, that was such a scare. Give yourself an hour alone when Trevor returns!
I am so sorry that Jonny is sick & you are all alone. I know how you feel; Skyler is gone too, and although he has been gone a lot before, this is the first time since Ella's been born and I'm home alone all day.
Hey Michelle, we're having a 51st ward girls night reunion!! I'm having a Stampin Up!party on Sat Oct 18th from 4-6pm-which you are welcome to come to, or you can just come for after that, all the 51st ward girls are going to stay, talk, eat, and craft-if you want to bring something to work on. If you know of anyone else who's still in the area invite them to come and bring a snack to share!! If you have any questions let me know!!
Post a Comment