Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Silent Treatment

My voice is COMPLETELY gone! So if you've called within the last two days and I either haven't answered my phone or returned your call it's because all you would hear is heavy breathing on the other line. Jonny and I have gone walking the last two days and I have felt embarrased when a jogger or biker passing by says hello or asks how I'm doing. I've tried to muster out a simple "hi", but nothing. How rude I must seem. I was in Porters yesterday and had to repeat my pathetic whisper of a question three times before I was understood. I can't read stories to Jonny or sing to him or yell at him when he's playing in the toilet water. Aaaa... I have so much I need to do that requires vocal chords. Voice, please come back soon.

1 comment:

Halsey said...

oh honey, I'm sorry! Losing your voice is the worst. I bet you're getting pretty good at pointy-talky...