Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moving Sale

We're moving this weekend (same complex, lower rate) and in the process are trying to sell some furniture through the school's website. So I'm posting these pics for prospective buyers to take a look. Couch/Sofa bed Without Slip Cover With Slip Cover Reclining Upholstered Chair Oak Wood Round Table and Chairs

4 comments:

Halsey said...

Hey honey- how much are you selling stuff for? We have nothing whatsoever...and that's fine :) But we're looking around.

Halsey said...

Give me a call sometime because I'd love to talk about wedding stuff. I need some good advice, and I'm know you're the woman for the job. Or give me a call at 359.0704

Jen said...

That was fast...I am so glad you guys get to move. Can I help?

AmyLyn said...

Michelle, I so enjoy reading your blog! I especially loved the tag on interesting facts about yourself and your newlywed post about Trevor ...it's so fun to see y'all happy and such great parents! I look forward to meeting you one day. Your little boy is to die for. Congrats on your pregnancy. Tell Trevor "hi" and that I'm SOOO glad he married you so you could teach him to not wear socks with his sandals.