Monday, June 23, 2008
It's been a while...
Here are some pictures of what we've been doing:
Bowling with the Dudley's (their son, Isaac, didn't make it in the photo)


Playing at the Water Park (Jonny's most favorite place)


Jonny's new pool (Since the weather has warmed up, we've spent as much time as possible wet! These shots are taken from our back patio)



This past weekend we took a trip down to Salt Lake to spend some time with Trevor's parents (who were there for business) We had so much fun on Saturday at Trev's Aunt and Ucle's house with his cousins and their little ones. We barbecued, swam, played bocce and bucket golf, and enjoyed our time together. Jonny even decided to play "kissing cousins" with one of the little girls. Here he is banging on Stew's drum set.

Two ramdom shots of our 11 month old. We love our little monkey!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I LOVE the pool! Its so nice that it gives shade! We need to make it to the water park again this week!
Don't you love Summertime?!
Looks like you're having fun! We can't wait to see you guys at the reunion--you're going, right?
How fun!!! I love the little swimming pool!
That IS a cool swimming pool! Looks like the summer is off to a fun start for you guys. Your boy is just so cute!
How fun! We have the same swimming pool. Thanks for the post, it is fun to see how you are doing.
That pool is adorable! I love it! I am so glad it's warm now! We have been enjoying the outside as much as possible too. You look great in the pics. Let's get together soon! SERIOUSLY!
we want to play with you and jonny!
Jonny is changing so much, and to think that we've never seen him. I love the picture of him in his swimsuit with his fat rolls around his chest. Awesome!
Are you guys going to the reunion? I hope so. We'd love to see you.
Hi Michelle,
I found your blog through Bille's...your son is absolutely adorable! Hope all is well! :-)
Amber
Michelle How are you? How is rexburg treating you? Jonny looks soooo much like his dad! I miss you I love looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to!
Post a Comment