Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My interesting facts:
1. I was a cheerleader in High School. I tried out after my freshman year and made it on Varsity. I know it's hard to believe. However, at games I was "benched" quite often for misbehaving, whether for yelling things at the other team's mascot or not wearing my uniform properly. I only did it for one year. The drama was just too much for me.
2. I have lived with 48 different roommates. Some have become my closest friends, others are responsible for some of my gray hair. Of them all, Trevor is definitely the easiest to live with.
3. I have a SERIOUS (and I mean SERIOUS) fear of mice. I developed it on my mission when I lived in a house infested with these disgusting rodents. Without making anyone gag, including myself, I'll just say that I did not sleep for about a month because of it. Now, I am so terrified that if I even see a mouse on the tv screen I start to sweat and literally cry at the thought of being near one.
4. I am extremely competitive! One time, after losing a mean game of walleyball, I was so upset that I jumped up in the air so that I could stomp down as hard as possible and ended up twisting my ankle in the process. I am so competetive that some of my cousins refuse to play a game called "Mafia" with me and my sister (who is also extremely competetive) because of past experiences. If you haven't read the post about Trev and my first fight over a game of Monopoly, refer down to the post entitled, "First Fight". This is a trait I am working on.
5. When I see another person cry, I cry. Half of the time I'm not even sure why the person is crying, but if I see someone else's eyes swell up with tears, I get choked up and end up joining them.
6. I love to perform! In Elementary School a friend and I would role play different situations or impersonate famous people during recess. We had quite the audience gathered around us. In High School I was involved in Musical Theatre and always participated in all the rallies and school events. In college my roommates would take me out to eat if I would dance/perform for them. (Thanks roomies, for the free meals!)
7. After 3 1/2 years of wearing braces, and refusing to wear my neckgear any longer, I demanded that my braces be taken off early. My mom had to sign documents stating that the orthodontist was not responsible for anything wrong with my teeth. Thirteen years later, I regret this decision.
8. I love, love, love aerobics classes: kickboxing, step, hiphop... you name it. On my mission my companion and I taught an aerobics class at 6 am in the morning at our church building. We were given permission to do so by our President and had a blast with the ladies from the community that would come and participate.
People I tag: Mom, Sharon, Amanda, Brittney, Lisa, Janae, Bille, Tamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey I just say your husband yesturday at broulims, I didn't know you guys were still here, and it turns out we live like, a block or two away from each other, we should get together and go walking or something, give me a call!
#881-0368
Laura Lopez
Shell, I posted my 8 things. Thanks for the tag. Also made those cookies you posted. Love them.
MOM
I found your blog! I know that I just saw you on Sat. but it is so much fun to see pictures of you and your family. Johnny is so cute and soo big!
I forgot I'd been tagged-I'll do it soon! And I will have to try those cookies.
Okay, I'm a slacker. I still haven't gotten to the tag yet. I'm playing catch-up with all of the chaos that is our life. But I'll get to it.
It was fun to read more about you. Sometimes I forget that I haven't always been a part of the family.
Post a Comment