Friday, June 27, 2008

Note To Self:

1. Close downstairs bathroom door while cooking. Unless I'm going for the 'wet toilet paper on floors and walls' look. 2. Check for insects or bugs before letting Jonny play on ground. The other day Jonny picked up a rolly polly and stuck it in his mouth. By the time I made it over to him the bug was crawling around on his tounge and by the look on Jonny's face, he was creeped out by it. 3. Do not make baked beans as often as husband asks for them. The smell of both the left over beans and the smell humans produce after eating them is getting to me. (However, if you're interested in a good baked bean recipe, I got it from Brittney Checketts)

10 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for your comment! It's so great to see what you guys have been up to as well. I wish we were still living close:( I'll add you to my blog!

Linford Family said...

That is gross! Little boys are sure fun aren't they! Kade always is pointing out bugs. He has to stop whatever he is doing to yell bug! He sometimes picks gross things up off the ground like that also and likes handing them to me. That #3 thought it exactly what I have been thinking lately. I have this one recipe that Bret loves...

. said...

Mmmm, baked beans. So good and so, so bad.

Melisa Grace said...

Hey Beatiful. I'm so glad I found you! I can't believe how fast time flies, and how things change! How have you been? I see you have a gorgeous little family now. (What a cutiepie your baby is!) Where are you now days?
I've just gotten back from my mission. (Barcelona) I absolutely loved it. Thanks for always being such a good example to me, and helping me get there! I hope you are doing well. Email me sometime! (misagrace@gmail.com) Love you tons- Melisa Grace Todd

nickh said...

Rolly polly are the best! I'm liking the check list I should use that for work!! check my blog out!! Its really cool!!

Tamara said...

HA HA HA....

Kids sure do teach you a lot, I'm sure. I'll have to write these down and keep them in mind for when we have little ones!

Have a great 4th of July!

Amanda said...

Boys will be boys! Get used to it. If it's not playing with the toilet paper and eating bugs, it will be peeing in the neighbors garden and running around naked.

Rachelle said...

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I tagged you! It is up on my blog. Also, I talked to my parents after the reunion that they were telling me how crazy Trevors schedule is, that is SO hard. I just know with Aryn working crazy hours and being YM or elders quorum pres how hard that was and Trevor has twice that. I can (kind of) feel your pain. Call me anytime and know that there is always a place for you to come in Bonney Lake, WA!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Am I just dumb? I don't get #1. Blame it on the pregnancy hormones, my mind isn't thinking very clearly. I'll probably still use that excuse for years to come.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Oh, I just got it after reading it again! Your little guy gets into the bathroom to make a mess while you're distracted. Ok, so I might be a little slow, but I eventually got it! Haha, I feel a little sheepish...