Monday, May 5, 2008

This explains perfectly last week for Jonny and me. Grateful for friends who know exactly when to step in. (Thanks Jen)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love that comic! I am feeling like that right now. I told Nick that you guys said you wanted to watch our kids for us, but he said we need to watch Jonny at least once more before we turn Kennedy on you! :) Thanks for letting me watch him. He really was so good! I love the pics of your vacation too! I haven't had a chance to check your blog for a while. It was fun to get all caught up. Let's go for a walk soon! We could even take the kids to the Nature Park and feed the ducks! Would Jonny like that?

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Oh man, those weeks are TOUGH! Hope this weeks is better!

Tamara said...

cute comic! Hang in there...you've survived some of the hardest times w/ an infant. Just wait until they start talking...if they're anything like my nephews...they won't shut up. he he he...my prayers go out to you, and hope that things settle down. Is he teething?

Ashley Wray said...

Rylee and I have totally had a week like that too! Glad you had someone rescue you! And your "Jonny" sign is adorable! Look at you Mrs. Crafty!