
Here it is, Mom. I finally finished it and took a picture so you could see the end product. I also have to buy a different bracket to hold it on to the wall, so here it is on our kitchen table. I tried hanging the monkey's between the frames but it looked sloppy. Plus, in the pic, you can't see the cute paper pattern on the second 'N'. Anyway, what do you think?
Next project: I have a little lamp that used to sit in our family room. I found some cute monkey material to cover the lamp shade. Wouldn't that be perfect on teh changing table. Anyone have great cheap decorating ideas for kid's rooms?
8 comments:
MIchelle, that is so cute, come decorate my house and my bedroom.. you are so creative!!!!!!!!
Shell, it's darling!! I love it.
Sooo cute! Great job!
I have really been looking around at decorations for our upcoming girls' room, and I think that project of yours is SO cute! I might have to steal your idea. I was also thinking of making a mat board coverd with fabric with criss-cross ribbons and buttons where they intersect and then framing it. Then you just slide pics in it-if that makes ANY sense! Also I was thinking about going to michaels or some craft place to get 5-6 peg/hooks that are attatched to shapes like stars or something and painting them to hang on the wall. I don't know if those are good ideas at all, but I thought I would try to answer your question because I'm looking for some ideas too!
Thanks Megan. Great ideas. I'll let you know if I come across anything else!
LOVE IT!!! Michelle! So great to stalk you down! I miss you! I don't think I've seen you since you were in the hospital. So great reading up on your family and seeing cute little Johnny. And so jelious of your trip to NYC! How fun! Come check us out at stephensonmunchkins.blogspot. Keep in touch!
Way fun! I love it. I hope you get some more ideas & post them so I can steal them all--ha!
LOVE it! THat is so cute!
Post a Comment