Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Growing Boy

I went through Jonny's clothes the other day and packed up every thing he's grown out of. I filled up two boxes of stuff. My 9 month old now wears 12-18 month clothes. Here's a picture of Jonny in an outfit that obviously was packed away. Crazy to think that this top, shorts, and beanny were at one time too big for his body. He was not happy that we crammed him into these tiny clothes. (Notice he's standing by himself.)

3 comments:

Elicia said...

Too cute! I love the look on his face. Priceless.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

He is getting big! It's crazy to remember how little they were when you see clothes that were once too big. It seems like Kason is constantly growing out of his clothes and I can't keep up! It sounds like you guys had a FUN trip earlier. I would love to see some of those places. You will do GReat at your new calling too!

Ashley Wray said...

That is too cute! He is a doll, I just never can decide if he looks more like you or Trevor. Yay for packing up all the clothes that are to small, Rylee's dresser is in dire need of that! He's already 22 pounds? That is impressive! Rylee is kind of a little shrimp. Love the picture!