Sunday, February 10, 2008
Valentines Party
Last Friday we threw a Valentines Party at our new place. Side not: Since we've moved I feel liked I've had a lot more time on my hands and sometimes don't know what to do with myself. So after some convincing, Trevor agreed to let me throw a Party. (The only reason he hesitated is b/c he know how overboard I go and stressed I get when planning things) Anyhow, we had about 6 couple come, all dressed in red and had probably twice as many kids. Trev and I decorated the apartment, baked Valentines sweets most the day, and planned a fun game of Cupid's Cranium to play. I even made a cookie bouquet with PB Kiss Cookies, cellophane, ribbon, and red hots. We really enjoyed ourselves and were reminded of what wonderful friends we have.
P.S. If anyone is interested in a copy of Cupid's Cranium, let me know and I'll email you all the questions and answers... Valentines Day is still to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds like a blast! I love parties! I would love a copy of that game. jen_hale@hotmail.com
Thanks for letting me watch Jonny today. Kennedy loved him a little too much, but he did okay! :) Sorry I wasn't there when you guys got there...I needed to run home to watch another friend's kids so they could attend the dedication. Please call anytime I can watch him!
Wow Michelle, it sounds like it was a great party. After all the work you did it sounds like Trevor was right to hesitate.
How much fun! I wish I had motivation to throw parties like that, but I can't stand the stress, so I usually avoid them...however, Tyler would be all about them if I would let him. :) Must be a family thing.
that's funny...you always do come up w/ creative stuff...email me the game if you get a chance...sounds fun!
hope you are enjoying the new place, and w/o TONS of snow, too!
How cute are you? That's sounds awesome, but way too stressful for me. I could handle the couples and maybe even the decorating and all that stuff, but I'd have a hard time having that many kids over at my house. How terrible am I? Well done! Now I know who to contact anytime I need to throw a party.
Post a Comment