Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowed In

We weren't really snowed in but it felt like it. Jonny and I didn't leave the house the entire day. Instead we watched the snow blizzard from our front window. Here are two pics of today's weather. The one on the left is from our front door, the other from our back door.

7 comments:

Sharon Beesley said...

wow. that's a lot of snow...it's actually beautiful (i know you're so over the snow by now!). i want to come and visit you guys once it starts to get a little warmer!

Karen said...

WOW! I feel cold just looking at it. I don't think I would have gone anywhere that day either. It's fun to watch it snow from the inside. :)

Jen said...

Wow..that is how we look over here too. Every time I drive by Donegal Bay I want to stop...can I help with anything?

Michelle said...

Jen, you are so thoughtful! I'm finishing cleaning up the old apartment today and then we will be completely done. It hasn't been that stressful because we've had an entire week to move stuff out of the old place, so I've been doing it a little bit at a time. I will let you know when I do need help. I promise! Thanks!
PS- Next time you drive by Donegal Bay, stop by! I'd love to chat with you.

Amanda said...

I haven't seen snow like that in years. I think I can do without.

Anna said...

Oh snow ... it really seems to be snowing a lot in Rexburg, doesn't it? (I get weather reports from my sister who is up there) Well, just keep the hot chocolate on hand- that always seemed to kind of cancel the winter blues for me.

Randy and Danielle said...

Hi Shelly! Its Danielle!! I saw your site on Bille's blog and had to check it out!! Congrats on your baby boy, so cute!
You can check out our family blog at TheLindbergFamily.blogspot.com
Take care!
Danielle