Thursday, January 31, 2008

So, I have to brag about my cute niece and nephews (Sharon and Rob's kids) The twins, Oscar and Owen, were featured in a magazine this past week called Angel Dear. ALthough my niece's, Ella, shots weren't featured in the magazine, I still think she is the cutest 2 year old I've ever met. Here are some pictures... (Hope you don't mind, Shar)The first two of the boys were used in the magazine.

4 comments:

Karen said...

They are so cute!

Sharon Beesley said...

i haven't been to your blog in a while...it was a nice surprise to see a little tribute to my kids! thanks! oh, i didn't word it clearly on my blog about which picture got into the catalog---it was the one with the other couple holding the boys on the bench.

Michelle said...

Really? That one was cute but I liked these two of the boys individual shots better.

Sharon Beesley said...

i know right! i'll show you the catalog someday.