Over Thnksgiving break my mom bought Jonny a winter coat at BabyGap.
I absolutely love it. He has worn it every day since we've been back. And
even though he screams every time I put it on him (He hates wearing more
than one layer) I am so grateful we have something to keep him warm during
the winter months-and not to mention 'hip' at the same time. Thanks Mom!
6 comments:
Michelle! It's Jen...I found your blog through a round about way...I love it! I love the pics of Thanksgiving! Wow...Rob and twins! We have a blog too...check it out...
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com
What a darling coat. It's so much fun to dress kids up in cute things.
I love it! It is funny how excited you can get over the cute mini clothes we get to dress cute kids in!
What a cute lil wintry weather piece of attire...Jonny is so lucky! ha ha
;)
I miss ya'll so much! But I DON'T MISS THE SNOWY STREETS, OR THE RED ROCK (much less the red stains you get from it that NEVER come out!)
Hope you're having a good day!
♥ ya!
Michelle... I think it's a given your little guy is the spittin' image of his dad.
Keep the posts coming!
I loved getting caught up on the blog! So cute- the coat, the poo, the wreath! I love it all. May I just say what an adorable mom you are. I so wish we were closer and I could watch your every move for a refreshers course! You are so cute. PS- I got the email-thanks and I let some others know. PS I totally forgot you are from San Jose. We are in San Luis Obispo- not too far! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment