Saturday, December 1, 2007
The Joys of Motherhood
Yesterday we took a trip down to Idaho Falls to go grocery shopping at Winco. On the way, Trevor and I heard some serious grunting coming from the backseat. A few minutes later a certain smell accompanied the grunting. We decided to wait until we got to Winco to take care of the mess. This was our mistake! I jumped in the back seat and started stripping the boy down to his daiper. What I didn't realize was the mess had smeared all over Jonny's clothes, blanket, my shirt and hands, and just about everywhere else. Other shoppers pulling in and out of the parking lot, kept peaking in the car, probably wondering why we had a naked boy in the car when it was 30 degrees outside (We did have the heater turned on). Why I didn't just wait to take him inside to the restroom, I have no idea. Honestly, Trevor and I found the whole thing quite amusing. We ended up doing our grocery shopping while I walked around with a poo stained shirt. The joys of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh yuck! that's funny.
ah . . . sounds like fun!
oh, the joy! Got to love the poo stained shirts. I think I've ruined at least 4 since Rylee was born! PS- Did you get the letter for a bishop that I emailed to you awhile ago?
OH boy, that sounded like fun! (j/k) Ah Winco ... no such place out here! I gotta tell ya, I love looking at all of your pictures! You three look happy and amazing together! Johnny's almost 6 months now, huh? Crazy! He's adorable.
I hope you had a spare outfit with you. That's one thing I learned real fast with a small baby. Always take an extra outfit with you.
Addilyn just had her first "poop all over her clothes" the other day. Not even two weeks old and it's already started.
Post a Comment