The other day I flipped! Jonny woke up extra early in the morning and cried for several hours straight. This isn't that unusual but for some reason I couldn't handle it that day. At about 12 noon I finally got him to go down for a nap and thought, "All I want right now is to get in to a hot shower." I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up... I waited and waited... it never warmed up. I tried all the fossets in our apartment and all that came out was cold water. I was furious! Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was so upset. So while grumbling under my breath (and reverting back to mission days) I heated up two pots of water on the stove and bathed myself in them. By the time I was done I was so cold that I thought I was going to scream. (Which I promise isn't normal) I told Trev I had to get out of the house so he stayed home with Jonny, studied for his final, and I left. I came back an hour later with a new haricut and feeling ten times better. Jonny was still sleeping (miracle) and Trevor loved my new look. So thank you Hair We Are for saving the day. PS- We got our water heater fixed and have hot water again. It only took a day or two.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Haircut Saves the Day!
The other day I flipped! Jonny woke up extra early in the morning and cried for several hours straight. This isn't that unusual but for some reason I couldn't handle it that day. At about 12 noon I finally got him to go down for a nap and thought, "All I want right now is to get in to a hot shower." I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up... I waited and waited... it never warmed up. I tried all the fossets in our apartment and all that came out was cold water. I was furious! Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was so upset. So while grumbling under my breath (and reverting back to mission days) I heated up two pots of water on the stove and bathed myself in them. By the time I was done I was so cold that I thought I was going to scream. (Which I promise isn't normal) I told Trev I had to get out of the house so he stayed home with Jonny, studied for his final, and I left. I came back an hour later with a new haricut and feeling ten times better. Jonny was still sleeping (miracle) and Trevor loved my new look. So thank you Hair We Are for saving the day. PS- We got our water heater fixed and have hot water again. It only took a day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i want to see your new haircut! pictures please!
yep....ME TOO....c'mon, Shelly...do share!
And I love that feeling you get when you walk out with your hair fixed and all done-up! It's wonderful...it really makes you feel more like a woman! Watch out, Trev...here she comes!
I just cut my hair too! I needed a huge change. You need to post some pics of your new do!
Yes. I have a hard time believing that you would be mad at anything. Now we want to see cute pics of the new 'do.
Post a Comment