ohh, poor little guy. Have any good teething tips? I've forgotten them all. BTW, the only thing I've bought the boys for Christmas so far is two cheap teething rings from the grocery store. This Christmas belongs to Ella!
OH teeth are not fun for either of you! How old is he now? Poor little guy. Kamree got her first at 6 months by the time she was 9 months she had 9 teeth---boooo one a week! Bostyn was worse; but the upside-the more teeth the quicker teething ends! Buy some chocolate and rent some good movies to buy back your sanity!
Oh the teeth~ Hang in there. When Kennedy was teething I told Nick I didn't think I could have any more children, but alas, we have Ellis! Tylenol was our saving grace. You need some chocolate...your friend is totally right!
4 comments:
ohh, poor little guy. Have any good teething tips? I've forgotten them all. BTW, the only thing I've bought the boys for Christmas so far is two cheap teething rings from the grocery store. This Christmas belongs to Ella!
OH teeth are not fun for either of you! How old is he now? Poor little guy. Kamree got her first at 6 months by the time she was 9 months she had 9 teeth---boooo one a week! Bostyn was worse; but the upside-the more teeth the quicker teething ends! Buy some chocolate and rent some good movies to buy back your sanity!
Oh the teeth~ Hang in there. When Kennedy was teething I told Nick I didn't think I could have any more children, but alas, we have Ellis! Tylenol was our saving grace. You need some chocolate...your friend is totally right!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment