Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jonny Update

Am I alright to think that my son is the cutest little boy ever? The last picture is a little cheesy but I think Jonny looks funny with his tongue out while staring at the camera. We love our little guy. He will be 5 months in a week. His personality is coming out more and more. I would describe him as... dramatic. If I take his bottle away from him before he's done he throws his head back, arches his back, and screams bloody murder. On the other hand, the other day he was laughing and sqeaking so hard that he struggled to catch his breath. He is very social and always on his best behavior when we visit other people. He oftens fools others in to thinking he's a perfect angel. His favorite part of the day is bath time. His favorite songs are "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "My Little Buttercup" from Three Amigos. He absolutely loves his dad. When Trevor gets home from work Jonny spends the next half hour smiling and staring at him. The other day Trevor came home on a lunch break. Jonny was so happy. After playing with Jonny for a little bit Trevor went in the kitchen to make lunch and Jonny had a fit. I took him in the kitchen so he could see that dad was still home. He smiled. We left the kitchen and he started to cry again. Long story short, We ended up following Trevor around the house so Jonny could see his dad. He's starting to take longer naps. He still likes to be swaddles at night. He is an excellent hand grabber and can hold on to both feet with one hand. Although small for his age, we can't believe how much he's growing and changing.

6 comments:

Sharon Beesley said...

he is so cute! I LOVE 5 monthers. that's when it really starts to get fun.

Jen said...

Those pics are so cute. I can't believe he is already 5 months. Ellis is right behind him!

P.S. I would love to do an Enrichment for you, if you were serious! :)

Janae said...

He's a daddy's boy! Aubrey's a daddy's girl and I try not to be jealous. Jonny is SUCH a cutie! Don't worry, Aubrey HATED tummy time and didn't roll over for a long time. That's why it's funny that Zach learned so quickly. He is so different from Aubrey. Jonny will figure it out when he wants to and if he hates tummy time, don't worry at all!

Anonymous said...

I used to think your little guy looked like your dad Michelle. But -- he looks just like his daddy. What a cutie. Have a great Christmas and tell your folks hello for us.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - Jhnny is sooo adorable!!! I wish you were closer so I could hug and squeeze him all the time - if I could get him away from his daddy that is... :-)

. said...

He looks so much like Trevor. Cute, cute, cute.