Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trevor has been on "Dad Duty" a lot lately. I've had to leave him with Jonny quite a bit these last few weeks in the evenings. There have been two nights now that he's had to put Jonny down for the night without me being home. For some reason I have a hard time with this, not being home to say 'good night' to Jonny. Anyhow, whenever I get home there are always new pictures on the camera of Jonny. If I were to judge by the shots I'd say Jonny really enjoys spending time with Dad. So here's one that Trevor took this evening of Jonny being extremely happy while Mom was gone.

6 comments:

Karen said...

He looks so big in this picture. He is growing so fast. He is a cutie that is fore sure!

adorable pearsons said...

I am the queen of wuss when it comes to leaving my children. It is especially hard around bedtime for some reason! He doesn't look to upset though- he must knew that just meant you would spoil him with kisses in the morning!

Becky Jane said...

Michelle & Trevor,

I finally figured out how to post comments to your darling blog. I just love seeing Jonny's bright smile. Thank you for keeping us a part of your lives in such a cretive way!
Love,
Mom N.

Sarah said...

Trevor must be a great daddy.
Great idea about the book for the Hall's by the way. I am so in.

Ashley Wray said...

What a smiler! I can't believe how animated he is for 3 months! I have a hard time leaving Rylee as well, even though she is 1 1/2! I know Andrew takes good care of her, but I like things done my way a little too much I think!

Amanda said...

That's always how it is when mom leaves. Daddy gets the kids all laughing and worked up right before bedtime. Jonny loves it now and he'll still love it a few years from now.