Sunday, October 21, 2007
Happy Birthday
Saturday Trevor reached a quarter of a century in age (which unfortunately I passed a couple years ago). We had a birthday party for him on Friday night with some of our close friends. It was the first time in a long time that we stayed up past 11 o'clock. We played a competitive game of Trevor Trivia where each couple answered a series of questions to discover who knew Trevor the best, which ultimately meant they were the better friend of the bunch. Kidding! We ate pie and ice cream, shared what we loved most about Trev, and stayed up chatting way too late. It was a lot of fun.
Here were some of the questions... (Answers at the bottom)
What lead role did Trevor play in last schools Summer Play, Pirates of Penzanse?
a. Major General b. Fredrick c. Pirate King
What has Trevor mastered the art of?
a. Juggling water bottles b. Whistling Beethoven’s 5th Symphony c. Balancing Jonny on one hand d. All of the above
When Trevor takes a trip to Walmart what section does he spend the most time in?
a. The $5 movie section b. The chips and Soda aisle c. The Music Section where you can listen to Samples of CD’s
If Trevor could take any class on campus what would it be?
a. Photography b. Voice Lessons c. Graphic Design Class
Which Sports has Trevor participated in on a team while going to BYUI?
a. Golf and Walleyball b. Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee c. Soccer and Volleyball
What would embarrass Trevor the most?
a. flatulating in the middle of an important interview b. being accused of cheating in the testing center c. having to dance the Macarena by himself in front of 100 people
When Trevor is forced to shop down in Idaho Falls, at what store does he prefer to spend most his time?
a. Best Buy b. Barnes and Noble c. No store in particular, he would rather spend time at one of the Restaurants
What chore does Trevor hate doing the most?
a. Taking out the trash b. Folding the Laundry c. Washing the dishes
13. If Trevor was sentenced to 10 years in prison but was allowed to bring one object with him, what would it be?
a. His Hand-held Yahtzee Game b. His new Ipod c. His Guitar
Answers: c d a b c a c c c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Trevor! What a fun party. I loved the trivia and failed miserably- so sorry! I so hope you had a wonderful birthday, but with your sweet wife I know it was perfect!
Wow, those are some tough questions, I'm wondering who won that round of trivia? I would love to write a letter to the Halls, what a fun project! Why don't I email it to you, that will just be easier all the way around. My email is ashley_wray@hotmail.com Email me and then I'll have your address and can attach a letter back to you! Did that all make sense?
Happy birthday Trevor, you are SO young! Where will you guys be for Christmas? We are not sure if we will be in Hawaii for Christmas or not. Miss you, love you!
Michelle- we would so love to participate. What a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for thinking of us. I know a few people from the beginning of the ward if you want me to tell them- if not, don't worry about. I am just not quite sure of your apartment number- or phone number...sorry- I'll call ashely and see if she has your info- if not I have another idea I will try to figure out! Thanks again for the invite!
Post a Comment