Day before Halloween and we finally figured out our Halloween Costumes. I will be going as Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations and Jonny will be a dalmation. I still have to make Jonny's costume. Easy enough... white sweat suit with black felt poka dots and doggy ears. And I still need to find some red gloves for me. Trevor's costume doesn't tie in with ours, but still cool. He will be going as a Brain Donor. Sounds random but actually really creative. He'll wear a hospital gown with gauze wrapped around his head and walk around with a jar containing a dyed pink head of cauliflower. Stay tune for upcoming pictures of our costumes. Happy Halloween.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Trick or Treat
Day before Halloween and we finally figured out our Halloween Costumes. I will be going as Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations and Jonny will be a dalmation. I still have to make Jonny's costume. Easy enough... white sweat suit with black felt poka dots and doggy ears. And I still need to find some red gloves for me. Trevor's costume doesn't tie in with ours, but still cool. He will be going as a Brain Donor. Sounds random but actually really creative. He'll wear a hospital gown with gauze wrapped around his head and walk around with a jar containing a dyed pink head of cauliflower. Stay tune for upcoming pictures of our costumes. Happy Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait to see how you guys look!
You said you weren't dressing up?! Now I have to think of a last minute costume! Its okay though. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
WOW!!!! Ya, Trev will look a little odd, like he eats the lil puppies or something! GROSS!!!
ps - the answer to the poll on the left was WAY too easy for your old roommates!! :)
That was so creative of him!...didn't he have a treasure chest, too?
Post a Comment