Monday, October 8, 2007

Nielsen Pictures

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys are darling! I love your cute little family. We hope to see you in person next summer for the reunion.

Ashley Wray said...

Michelle, this is Ashley Wray! I totally stalked you off of Brittney Checkett's blog. Anyways, I'm so glad that all is well, your little boy is adorable and I'm glad that you're all adjusted to motherhood. We are doing great in Burley, we have a blog too, which is my new addiction it's thewrayfamily.blogspot.com So glad to "bump" into you!

adorable pearsons said...

Hey YOu cute girl...It's Misti Pearson! This is the first time I've seen any pics of your sweet little boy and my he is adorable. Congrats! You look so good as well. How is everything going? I have been thinking about you lately and was so happy to see your blog (I got it off of Checketts). I hope all is well. Love Misti

Tamara said...

Those are some cute pics! Ya'll are just the cutest lil fam!!

Sarah said...

Wow! I am so happy for your little family. Your little Jonny is soo adorable.

How's the ward, by the way?


Sarah Westergard