Trevor has been talking about Christmas for the past couples weeks so... the other day I decided to surprise him by having a Christmas celebration. Before he came home from work I decorated the apartment with lights, wreaths, and mistletoe. I turned on the Christmas carols, heated up some Christmas spices on the stove, and baked Christmas fudge and cookies. We had a Christmas dinner and drank hot chocolate while Trevor opened up his stocking of presents. That evening we went and delivered Christmas goodies plates to our friends. We enjoyed ourselves and now feel more anxious for the Holiday season to come.
5 comments:
I didn't get any goodies :(
You are so clever! That sounds like fun. O and by the way... we have a blog!! Check it out.
www.thedailypews.blogspot.com
How fun! I too am so ready for Christmas. It's harder to get into the holidays here in a foreign country, but you've inspired me to try. Thanks!
you've always been so creative, shelly...i'm simply amazed by your wonderous sense of love and devotion to Trev!!
Checketts... are you fans of the Peanutt Butter Chocolate Kiss cookies?
Post a Comment