

I let Jonny suck on his feet this morning and he thought it was hilarious. He's discovered his voice these past two weeks and experiments with different noises he can make. His favorite is to breathe in while making a loud squeal. He blows bubbles, grabs hair, and bites down on anything that fits in his mouth. He loves to fly, splash his feet in the bath water, and always smile real big when I sing to him. I've also noticed that if I'm talking with him and then turn away and look somewhere else, he lets out a big shreak, which I'm asuming means, "Hey mom, pay attention to me!" When I look back at him, he immediately quiets down or sometimes even smiles. This little guy already knows how to demand attention. I took him to his doctor the other day. He weighs 12 1/2 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for weight, height, and head size. I can't believe he will be three months this Sunday. We love our little guy!
5 comments:
Wow, that top picture looks SO much like Zach. I can see the cousin resemblance! What a cute kid. You are a great mom--you know how to keep him happy.
He is just like a miniature Trevor; how fun for you guys!
He's darling! It makes us so excited to have another baby in our house.
He is definitely his fathers son. That first picture looks so much like Trevor. How fun!
He is definitely his fathers son. That first picture looks so much like Trevor. How fun!
Post a Comment