Friday, February 1, 2013

Dean


I love this little guy. 
Even when he clogs our bathroom toilets with an entire roll of toilet paper. Or sneaks into my makeup bag and combs his hair and paints the walls with mascara. Or when I'm having a meeting with the young women's president and he decides to entertain brothers by peeing on the carpet for fun. Or every night at dinner time, when, no matter what the meal may be, he looks at it and says, "disgusting!" Or when he finds a pair of scissors and decides to cut apart our bed sheets. 

I love this little guy. 
Especially when he asks me to cuddle beside him at bed time and rubs my head and back while I lay there. Or when someone is leaving our house, whether a repairman or playmate, and he always says goodbye with a "love you" and a few blown kisses. Or that he can't go to sleep without giving his brothers tight squeezes. Or when he decides to potty train himself. Or when he wears his buzz lightyear backpack wherever we go and talks about going to school. Or especially when he asks his older brothers to help him say his prayers.

I love this little guy. It's hard to believe he's only two. At times, he seems much wiser. And at other times I can't believe my baby's almost three and wish he'd stay small a little longer. 

Love you, Dean. 

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Beesley said...

Cutest boy ever. Sure do love him!

Elder and Sister Beesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Jane said...

I love his dimpled smiles and those kisses that are blown with such innocent love, too!

Halsey said...

Aw, sweet post.