Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Boys and their Toys

Santa left three shiny Razor Scooters for the boys this year. I had no idea they'd be such a hit. The boys look for any chance to ride them, even it's just from the kitchen table to the bathroom. (Yes, they're occasionally allowed in the house. Love being the one who makes the rules.) 
This new Christmas toy has also brought out a competitive side to my boys that was bound to surface with a mother like theirs. As soon as their feet scuff the cement for take off, an intense scooter race begins. "Every man for himself", "show no mercy", "do whatever it takes to win" seem to be the motto of their scooter races, and things can get ugly real fast. 

See their determined faces?


This little dude holds his own and can take a crash more like a man than his brothers.

See... still smiling.

We have some sore losers in the group as well.

Off they go!


3 comments:

Katie said...

How I miss you guys!

I seriously need to call you back..!

Halsey said...

That looks AWESOME! Sort of makes me wish I had three super close together!!

Shannon said...

Hilarious. Love it!