Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Gratitude

I cant seem to get over this high of Thanksgiving Gratitude. 
Which is great. 
I'm grateful I'm feeling grateful. 
It's true that every year around this time I tend to get extra sentimental and sappy with my thoughts, 
but this year feels special.  
Maybe the extra gratitude comes from the simple fact that we spent this Holiday weekend together as a little family, free of illness or blood issues or visits to the Hospital. 
(which is really saying something considering our Thanksgiving track record) 
Or maybe it's just that our bucket of blessings feels fuller this year 
and we are aware and grateful for the outpouring of blessings from above. 
Whatever the reason, I am soaking it up and making sure to offer extra prayers of thanks 
to Him who offers it all.



Some shots of three of my best blessings

Thanksgiving weekend Hike



Christmas Decorating


 Playing at Home



Happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

your boys are beautiful. miss you guys

Sarah said...

You're so awesome, Michelle! I am so glad you had an awesome holiday. Your boys are just so handsome. They'll be heart-breakers someday.