Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Home

Here it is. 

We move in  a week from tomorrow. Crazy but exciting! I just finished packing up the boys bedroom, now on to the baby's. Still haven't figured out how to move us with three vomitters and a husband who can't lift more than 10 lbs. 
Wish us luck!

6 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

WOW! How exciting! I SO wish I was there to help!

Karen said...

FUN! Is this house in AZ still? Good luck with the move. You are a champ!

Steph B. said...

Congratulations on your home!:)

Sarah said...

Ack.... You will get it all done. You are wonder woman after all. Congrats!!!

I am MommaCat said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season :)

Halsey said...

Good luck! It looks like an AZ home. Your boys are so dang cute! You'll have to give me some tips on raising boys close in age...