I wanted to get a picture of it with the boys strapped into their car seats but our camera just died on us. So here is a picture (from the internet) of the same model, make, year, and color.
Monday, April 12, 2010
minivan mom
Last Saturday we took the plunge and purchased a mini van. Making such a huge purchase always makes me extremely nervous, but after searching for weeks we feel we found the right vehicle for our growing family. It's a 2004 Toyota Sienna in great condition. We love it already, especially the leather interior (easy to clean up spills), tinted windows (reduces the heat inside the car), and DVD sytem (entertains the kids for long car trips). We feel blessed to have this car.
I wanted to get a picture of it with the boys strapped into their car seats but our camera just died on us. So here is a picture (from the internet) of the same model, make, year, and color.
I wanted to get a picture of it with the boys strapped into their car seats but our camera just died on us. So here is a picture (from the internet) of the same model, make, year, and color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations! I bet you will love having all that room especially when your new little one comes!:)
yeah for the minivan! your last post about the grocery store made me smile. I have a hard enough time doing that and I am not pregnant! hang in there. miss you!
Girl, it looks wonderful! I enjoyed laughing at your last post- hope you don't mind!!! I can't wait for those crazy days (oh wait...yes I can!!). Hope you are doing well today. Love ya, and miss ya. I'm coming out in July...11th-18th to be exact!!! We need to definitely plan on getting together.
Nice purchase!! I too love leather seats. We just got a 2004 Honda Pilot and love it. Didn't have the DVD player, but leather seats was a must! :)
J to the E to the A to the L to the O to the U to the S!
Jealous, envy is of the devil but still I'm human. Minivan is my dream vehicle, I know..single, no kids WEIRD, but if I had a good excuse to buy one I would, but I don't so I won't...yet.
Best of luck with the new little one. You are a good one!
Post a Comment