Sunday, May 17, 2009

Zach hit the three month mark last week and I already can't remember life without him. He has fit in perfectly to our little family and such a huge blessing in our home. What I love about Zach: The dimple on his left cheek. The way his eyes follow Trevor around a room and the smiles he gives when Dadddy is around. The fact that he only wakes up once in the night, eats, and falls right back to sleep without a whimper. I love how he seems not to mind (unlike Mom) when a football is thrown at his head or his face is stepped on or he is forced to give multiple (aggressive) high fives to his older brother. He is still as happy as can be. His pouty lip that makes me give in. The social side of him. If we leave him in a room by himself, Zach will make squawking noises to get our attention, and the moment we walk back in the room and start talking to him he is all smiles. His gentle nature. He is such a calm, easy-going, never-cry baby. (A quality he definitely inherited from his dad.) Zach is so easy to love and has made being a mother of two so wonderful. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

So cute! They just grow so fast... enjoy him Michelle.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He is getting SO big! And he is SO cute! Oh I want to hold him!

Kathy said...

He is so cute, Shell! I think younger siblings put up with all the unintentional beatings because they don't know any better :) Of course, that all seems to change once they're the wiser :)
I'm so glad things are going well! You have such an adorable family.

Amy said...

What a sweetie!