The Elder's Quorum in our Married Student Ward put on a Pinewood Derby Activity for the entire ward. Trev and I purchased our pinewood derby car and began our creation. Thought I'd share some pictures of the end result. We really enjoyed getting creative and perhaps a little carried away.
Here is the masterpiece in the making!(the block of wood is the actual car you purchase. We added quite a bit to it)

Brigham's Covered Wagon


On the Track (It actually beat a few other cars. We were surprised it STAYED on the track)

Jonny was so proud and had a blast watching the cars race.
2 comments:
To think, Pinewood Derby's should happen even if it's not a Scouting event!!
I love that the married student wards still do the fun stuff like that. I just read your last three posts and it looks like you guys are doing so well! I was so glad to read the delivery story because I've been wondering how that went. Zachary looks really different than Jonny (to me at least)! How fun. That makes me more excited for two as well.
Oh, and you guys absolutely must come stay with us in Seattle! We'll be moved in in July, so plan a trip you! We would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment