Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update: Jonny is alive! He has an ear infection and we are still trying to get his temperature under control. If I don't give him tylenol or motrin every 3 hours it raises too high. At the doctor's office he was smiling and laughing so looking at him you woudn't suspect that he was sick. He's sleeping a lot during the day and not at all at night. We're doing just fine though. Thanks for your concern. PS So many fun things have happened in the last few weeks. I need to post. Eventually, when I have more time I will.

3 comments:

I am MommaCat said...

Poor little guy....ear infections are not fun at all. Hope he's better soon and everyone has a good nights rest :)

Me and My Boys said...

poor little thing. that is so sad when your little one is sick, you feel so helpless. Hope he gets feelihng better. He is soooo cute, his eyes are so big and blue he is adorable. How are things going?
Miss you guys,
Lopez Family

Megs said...

I love to see and hear about your family, even though we are both still in Rexburg, it can really be such a big place with so much going on! I'm glad to hear Johnny is well, let us know if you need anything! Love the Guddat's