Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We've been trying hard to give Jonny more belly time so he will start crawling. He absolutely hates being on his belly and if put in this position immediately starts crying and rolls on to his back. BREAK THROUGH! Yesterday Jonny started using his arms and legs and scooted himself backwards. It's a start, right? We were so excited and proud of him. Hopefully crawling is just around the corner.

8 comments:

Ainsley said...

wow that carpet looks clean and new. what would that be like?

Wendy L said...

He's so darling and so big! That kid has great smiles! Also thanks for the recipies they all look so good, maybe when I cook someday I will try them.

ourbanksaccount said...

yeah for jonny!!! that is so exciting!! when is your family coming into town and do you want to get together on friday?

AmyLyn said...

Hi, Michelle, this is AmyLyn (Soelberg) Packard. I was a good friend of Trevor's in high school. I haven't communicated with him since his mission, so it's so fun to see him married to a beautiful girl and have an adorable son! Your life looks so sweet! Hope you don't mind my catching up--at least I'm a blog stalker that says hi! So glad I found y'all!

Sarah said...

my little nephew hated being on his belly too, so he crawled for a bit & then just started to walk. You never know!

Steph B. said...

Hey he is such a cutie and growing up so fast!

Amanda said...

How old is he? Don't be in too big of a hurry for him to get moving. It's all over after that. Personally I think church is a lot easier when they're not mobile. Kimball didn't start crawling until he was 10 months old and walking at 14 months. Sammy crawled at 11 months and walked at 16 months. Neither of them liked tummy time, and I wasn't very good at giving it to them. I think part of their not moving until later was because I swaddled them forever. Although Beckie says that most of her kids were late movers and early talkers. Kimball and Sammy have been the same way. Maybe Jonny will follow suit.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Oh Michelle! He is so sweet! You guys look like you're doing well. I miss you and love you tons!