Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Weekend

My parents are coming from California this weekend to spend Easter with us. They'll pick up my sister, Emily, in Provo on the way and stay till Monday morning. Mom is going to stay until Wednesday so we can spend a little more time together. I am so excited. I really miss them. I've lived away from family for 8 years now and always been fine on my own. It hasn't been till recently that I've really missed living near them. I think since we've started our family we've appreciated our families more and wish we could be more a part of each other's lives. Anyway, we're excited for the weekend. I'm in charge of Easter Dinner menu and our Easter Family Fireside. If anyone has some great 'must eat' Easter Recipes, let me know. I'll share more on our Easter Fireside which is based on the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 76 which says, "And now, after the many testimonies which have been given, this is the testimony last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!" Each of us are taking a few minutes to talk about Christ's life. We're excited. Have I mentioned that we're excited?

1 comment:

Clark said...

Wish I could be there, sounds like it will be fun. That scripture brings back great memories of Pew Family Youth Choir.